9.5.13

Benefiting message



Dear friend

 

I am Mr.Axel Brice I am the auditing manager i one of the international bank here in my country. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but I have developed my trust to you to confide this confidential business proposal.

 

3 years ago, most of the African Politicians used our bank to launder money overseas through the help of their Political advisers, Base on the fact that fund been deposited in our bank was much for the Politicians to control, as they are transferring the fund to overseas, i was able to divert ($15.2M) to an escrow account that belong to unknown person.

 

I will give you full details of this transaction as soon as you confirm your readiness to assist me transfer the fund into your account.

 

Thanks

 

Mr. Axel Brice

Ei kommentteja: