4.6.16

MR.MUHMMED AMIN

 
Hello,
I know this means of communication may not be morally right to you as
a person but I also have had a great thought about it and I have come
to this conclusion which I am about to share with you.

INTRODUCTION:I am the Credit Manager A. D. B Bank of Burkina Faso
Ouagadougou
and in one way or the other was hoping you will cooperate
with me as a partner in a project of transferring an abandoned fund of
a late customer of the bank worth of $18,000,000 (Eighteen Million
Dollars US).

This will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these
percentages, 40% to me and 40% to you while 20% will be for expenses
both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring.
I
await for your response so that we can commence on this project as
soon as possible.

Regards,
MR.MUHMMED AMIN
Credit Manager A. D. B Bank of
Burkina Faso Ouagadougou

Ei kommentteja: