29.1.22

find me

Hi! It is both nice and a bit difficult to speak about myself.
It is pleasant because everyone enjoys speaking about his or her interests or dislikes.

But at the same time it is difficult because to study a person, especially yourself, it is not so simple. I think I am a spontanious, very considerate, well educated https://leangeitrapec.tk/?u=hdukd06&o=lqdbttv&m=1&t=dat and emotional lady.

My friends tell that I am a sweet and smart lady. I like creativity and value this trait in others.
I don't like to lie and I feel when others do. I try not to be late and I do not like it when others don't come on time.
I prefer to associate with clever and polite people. If you are open-minded, kind-hearted and intelligent man with good sense of humour then we will find a lot in common.
Bye, Irina.

Ei kommentteja: